Ruvido Discodinner – La Scuderia – Bologna
One of the most important parameters to judge the quality of a public venue is certainly acoustics.
But what are the features that tell good from bad?
- well-distributed sonic energy, reaching every corner
- reverberation times fit for the hall size
- respect of timbric quality of the sound
- proper insulation from external noise
- absence of acoustic flaws in the hall
This acoustic & electrical project was part of a wider set of works in the venue, and it is the result of close collaboration between architect and sound engineer.